MDB read message queue too slow - Weblogic

This is a discussion on MDB read message queue too slow - Weblogic ; For some reason only a small number of MDB in the pool are accessing the message queue. The queue is growing rather fast and I wish to know how I can increase the read rate of my MDB's. Should I ...

  1. MDB read message queue too slow

    For some reason only a small number of MDB in the pool are accessing the message queue. The queue is growing rather fast and I wish to know how I can increase the read rate of my MDB's. Should I create another bean type to read the same queue. This does not seem like the ideal solution.

    Thank you
    bea user

  2. Re: MDB read message queue too slow

    The JMS Performance Guide white-paper contains information
    on how to configure an MDB to run more instances concurrently.
    One thing to realize is that the number of instances is limited
    by the size of the thread pool that the MDB is running in.

    You can find a link to the white-paper here:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    Tom

    bea user wrote:

    > For some reason only a small number of MDB in the pool are accessing the message queue. The queue is growing rather fast and I wish to know how I can increase the read rate of my MDB's. Should I create another bean type to read the same queue. This does not seem like the ideal solution.
    >
    > Thank you
    > bea user

+ Reply to Thread