Hi Shekar,

I suggest raising the issue with BEA customer support rather
than living with your work-around, this seems
like a bug. As for shutting down the bridge programmatically,
I suppose you could register a simple shutdown class, and have it
make the needed mbean (JMX) calls to the standard public
management interfaces. Alternatively, these same calls
can be made in a script via the weblogic.Admin command
(I'm not familiar with the syntax.)

Tnm