Can't find queue target jndi table for queue - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Can't find queue target jndi table for queue - Weblogic ; Hi, can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2 != logsIn Distributed This error message is shown only at boot time. Can't we just eliminate the error message? It threats innocent console readers. Regards. Eran...

  1. Can't find queue target jndi table for queue

    Hi,

    can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2 != logsIn
    Distributed

    This error message is shown only at boot time.
    Can't we just eliminate the error message? It threats innocent console readers.

    Regards.
    Eran

  2. Re: Can't find queue target jndi table for queue

    Hi Eran,

    These kind of things bother me to, perhaps
    this message can be suppressed during boot.
    I suggest contacting customer support - include your
    version, confg.xml, and the complete error
    message (not just the text).

    Tom

    "eran" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2 != logsIn
    >Distributed
    >
    >This error message is shown only at boot time.
    >Can't we just eliminate the error message? It threats innocent console
    >readers.
    >

    >Regards.
    >Eran

+ Reply to Thread