caching JMS con factory - Weblogic

This is a discussion on caching JMS con factory - Weblogic ; HI, I am running a cluster of WLS 7.1 with 6 managed servers. I want to cache connection factory lookups to get some performance boost. Is there any dnager of cache going stale? What if one of the servers had ...

  1. caching JMS con factory

    HI,

    I am running a cluster of WLS 7.1 with 6 managed servers. I want to cache connection
    factory lookups to get some performance boost. Is there any dnager of cache going
    stale? What if one of the servers had to go down would the chached context still
    be valid??

  2. Re: caching JMS con factory

    Hi Guarav,

    The CF is a standard clustered RMI stub - so
    that if one server in the cluster goes
    down, calls to CF methods will still succeed. (It
    internally keeps a list of servers in the cluster
    in order to handle fail-over.)

    You can read up on the "clustering" section
    of the JMS Performance Guide white-paper for
    more info. This white-paper also contains
    sections on caching other JMS resources, as
    well as sample code:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    Tom

    Guarav wrote:

    > HI,
    >
    > I am running a cluster of WLS 7.1 with 6 managed servers. I want to cache connection
    > factory lookups to get some performance boost. Is there any dnager of cache going
    > stale? What if one of the servers had to go down would the chached context still
    > be valid??

+ Reply to Thread