creating connection factories - Weblogic

This is a discussion on creating connection factories - Weblogic ; Can I create one connection factory for use by queues AND topics?...

  1. creating connection factories

    Can I create one connection factory for use by queues AND topics?

  2. Re: creating connection factories

    In BEA WL, you can configure one CF for both purposes and
    cast it to either javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory or
    javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory, or use one of the default
    connection factories in the same manner.

    P.S. For a FAQ, and various helpful links, start with
    the JMS technology page on dev2dev:
    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    P.P.S. The upcoming JMS 1.1 standard provides a javax.jms CF interface
    that works for both topics and queues. See the JMS Programmer's
    guide introduction for info.

    Eric Kaplan wrote:

    > Can I create one connection factory for use by queues AND topics?

+ Reply to Thread