Redelivery from Error Queue - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Redelivery from Error Queue - Weblogic ; Hi, I have messages that timeout to an error queue in WLS 8.1 . How can I redeliver these messages or move them to original queue.? Does this involve code changes or can it be achieved with some cobfig, changes. ...

  1. Redelivery from Error Queue

    Hi,
    I have messages that timeout to an error queue in WLS 8.1 . How can I redeliver
    these messages or move them to original queue.? Does this involve code changes
    or can it be achieved with some cobfig, changes. Any inputs will be appreicated

    Thanks...

  2. Re: Redelivery from Error Queue

    One option is not to use an error queue, and instead
    simply configure redelivery delays. Another option
    is to configure a messaging bridge to receive from
    the error queue and send to the target queue
    (manually enabling the bridge as needed).

    JC wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have messages that timeout to an error queue in WLS 8.1 . How can I redeliver
    > these messages or move them to original queue.? Does this involve code changes
    > or can it be achieved with some cobfig, changes. Any inputs will be appreicated
    >
    > Thanks...

  3. Re: Redelivery from Error Queue

    Hi Tom,
    Thanks for the response.
    How can I configure redlievery delays.
    Also, how can I set up messaging bridge and define the process.

    Thanks !! JC

    Tom Barnes wrote:
    >One option is not to use an error queue, and instead
    >simply configure redelivery delays. Another option
    >is to configure a messaging bridge to receive from
    >the error queue and send to the target queue
    >(manually enabling the bridge as needed).
    >
    >JC wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> I have messages that timeout to an error queue in WLS 8.1 . How can

    >I redeliver
    >> these messages or move them to original queue.? Does this involve code

    >changes
    >> or can it be achieved with some cobfig, changes. Any inputs will be

    >appreicated
    >>
    >> Thanks...

  4. Re: Redelivery from Error Queue

    Hi JC,

    A messaging bridge doesn't need its own process,
    it is configurable on a WL server. I recommend
    investigating redelivery delays first, which
    are simpler, and are configurable on the destination.

    The JMS technology page and JMS programmer's
    guide is a good place to
    start for all questions. Here's the link:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    Tom

    JC wrote:

    > Hi Tom,
    > Thanks for the response.
    > How can I configure redlievery delays.
    > Also, how can I set up messaging bridge and define the process.
    >
    > Thanks !! JC
    >
    > Tom Barnes wrote:
    >
    >>One option is not to use an error queue, and instead
    >>simply configure redelivery delays. Another option
    >>is to configure a messaging bridge to receive from
    >>the error queue and send to the target queue
    >>(manually enabling the bridge as needed).
    >>
    >>JC wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi,
    >>>I have messages that timeout to an error queue in WLS 8.1 . How can

    >>I redeliver
    >>
    >>>these messages or move them to original queue.? Does this involve code

    >>changes
    >>
    >>>or can it be achieved with some cobfig, changes. Any inputs will be

    >>appreicated
    >>
    >>>Thanks...

+ Reply to Thread