JMS threads hanging!! - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JMS threads hanging!! - Weblogic ; HI, I am running around 1000 requests on my weblgoic server (7.0,sp4) cluster (4 managed servers on 2 HP ux machines) and I see lots of threads getting stuck . This is the exception I get: (Also JMS messgaes become ...

  1. JMS threads hanging!!

    HI,

    I am running around 1000 requests on my weblgoic server (7.0,sp4) cluster (4
    managed servers on 2 HP ux machines) and I see lots of threads getting stuck .
    This is the exception I get: (Also JMS messgaes become very slow and reach late
    to theier destinations)

    <000337> '95' for queue: 'default' has been busy for "1,584" seconds working on the request
    "weblogic.jms.client.JMSXASession@71c1ff", which is more than the configured time
    (StuckThreadMaxTime) of "600" seconds.>

    Does any body has nay clue about it?

    Regards,
    Gaurav

  2. Re: JMS threads hanging!!

    In most cases, locked threads are due to MDBs consuming
    all available threads on a server, leaving no threads to
    do the work needed to wake them up.

    In any case, force a server thread dump and examine
    where threads a stuck. Thread dumps
    almost always immediately make the problem (and the
    fix) obvious.

    The fix is usually to
    configure more threads on the default server execute
    thread pool, or to assign
    MDBs their own thread pool. This info is detailed
    in the JMS Performance Guide white-paper:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/wlse...Perform_GD.jsp

    Tom

    Gaurav wrote:

    > HI,
    >
    > I am running around 1000 requests on my weblgoic server (7.0,sp4) cluster (4
    > managed servers on 2 HP ux machines) and I see lots of threads getting stuck .
    > This is the exception I get: (Also JMS messgaes become very slow and reach late
    > to theier destinations)
    >
    > <000337> > '95' for queue: 'default' has been busy for "1,584" seconds working on the request
    > "weblogic.jms.client.JMSXASession@71c1ff", which is more than the configured time
    > (StuckThreadMaxTime) of "600" seconds.>
    >
    > Does any body has nay clue about it?
    >
    > Regards,