Regarding Topic - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Regarding Topic - Weblogic ; Can i send xml message into Topic. in that case what object shud i use. Like we have Textmessage object for sending text message. TIA, Senthil S...

  1. Regarding Topic

    Can i send xml message into Topic. in that case what object shud i use. Like we
    have Textmessage object for sending text message.

    TIA,
    Senthil S

  2. Re: Regarding Topic

    WL JMS has an XML message extension. Alternatively,
    you can use standard JMS - either an Object message
    or a Text message. For a list of WL JMS features
    start here:

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jms/...l#jms_features

    For more general information, start here:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    Tom

    Senthil Kumar wrote:

    > Can i send xml message into Topic. in that case what object shud i use. Like we
    > have Textmessage object for sending text message.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Senthil S

+ Reply to Thread