Cannot Monitor Durable Subscribers in WebLogic 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Cannot Monitor Durable Subscribers in WebLogic 8.1 - Weblogic ; Hi Rajesh Thanks for the quick reply. We've tried with SP2 but the problem still seems to be around. Can you please confirm in which version this is fixed? thanks in advance Suresh Rajesh Mirchandani wrote: >This should be fixed ...

  1. Cannot Monitor Durable Subscribers in WebLogic 8.1

    Rajesh Mirchandani wrote:
    >This should be fixed in SP2.
    >
    >Suresh Vallabhaneni wrote:
    >>

    >> We've migrated our application from 6.1 to 8.1. Monitor all Durable

    >Subscribers...
    >> under JMS in Weblogic Admin Console in 8.1 doesnot work. The same application

    >> deployed in 6.1 works fine. Please see the attached document containing

    >bitmaps
    >> of both console screen shots. Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?
    >> thanks in advance
    >> Suresh

    >--
    >Rajesh Mirchandani
    >Developer Relations Engineer
    >BEA Support

  2. Re: Cannot Monitor Durable Subscribers in WebLogic 8.1

    It is fixed in SP3. You can open a support case and get a patch for SP1
    or SP2.

    --
    Rajesh Mirchandani
    Developer Relations Engineer