weblogic specific queue name for distributed queue - Weblogic

This is a discussion on weblogic specific queue name for distributed queue - Weblogic ; Hi, I am using a external system that needs to connect to a JMS queue hosted by my Weblogic server. To do that, this system use the createQueue(String queueName) in the QueueSession Interface The javadoc for this method says: Creates ...

  1. weblogic specific queue name for distributed queue

    Hi,

    I am using a external system that needs to connect to a JMS queue hosted by my
    Weblogic server. To do that, this system use the createQueue(String queueName)
    in the QueueSession Interface

    The javadoc for this method says:

    Creates a queue identity given a Queue name.
    This facility is provided for the rare cases where clients need to dynamically
    manipulate queue identity. It allows the creation of a queue identity with a provider-specific
    name. Clients that depend on this ability are not portable.

    I found in this newsgroup that for weblogic, the specific name was: JMS_SERVER_NAME
    + "/" + QUEUE_NAME.
    This works fine with a none distributed queue, but How can I make it works with
    a distributed queue ?

    thnaks,

    Ludo.

  2. Re: weblogic specific queue name for distributed queue

    It is documented at
    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jms/...t.html#1260801

    Dongbo

    Ludovic Maurillon wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using a external system that needs to connect to a JMS queue hosted by my
    > Weblogic server. To do that, this system use the createQueue(String queueName)
    > in the QueueSession Interface
    >
    > The javadoc for this method says:
    >
    > Creates a queue identity given a Queue name.
    > This facility is provided for the rare cases where clients need to dynamically
    > manipulate queue identity. It allows the creation of a queue identity with a provider-specific
    > name. Clients that depend on this ability are not portable.
    >
    > I found in this newsgroup that for weblogic, the specific name was: JMS_SERVER_NAME
    > + "/" + QUEUE_NAME.
    > This works fine with a none distributed queue, but How can I make it works with
    > a distributed queue ?
    >
    > thnaks,
    >
    > Ludo.

+ Reply to Thread