Rolling back with priority - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Rolling back with priority - Weblogic ; I have the situation where if the queue has 2 messages and the first one is processed with Exception being thrown, I want to be able to put it back as being the first without triggering the second one. Please ...

  1. Rolling back with priority

    I have the situation where if the queue has 2 messages and the first one is processed with Exception being thrown, I want to be able to put it back as being the first without triggering the second one.
    Please help me.

  2. Re: Rolling back with priority

    WL 8.1 provides an "ordered redelivery" feature.
    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jms/...t.html#1289075

    Serge Feldman wrote:

    > I have the situation where if the queue has 2 messages and the first one is processed with Exception being thrown, I want to be able to put it back as being the first without triggering the second one.
    > Please help me.

+ Reply to Thread