configure Microsoft Exchange Server with Bea Weblogic 6.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on configure Microsoft Exchange Server with Bea Weblogic 6.1 - Weblogic ; Hi, I would like to configure Microsoft exchange server with Bea weblogic 6.1 for sending mails, plz let me know how to do this or is there any possible way for sending mails from weblogic 6.1 to microsoft exchange server, ...

  1. configure Microsoft Exchange Server with Bea Weblogic 6.1

    Hi,

    I would like to configure Microsoft exchange server with Bea weblogic 6.1 for
    sending mails, plz let me know how to do this or is there any possible way for
    sending mails from weblogic 6.1 to microsoft exchange server, if yes plz give
    a sample code and steps on how to install and run in weblogic 6.1.

    Thanks and Regards
    Pratik

  2. Re: configure Microsoft Exchange Server with Bea Weblogic 6.1

    JMS has nothing to do with email - I suggest
    looking at generic samples of how to send email
    from Java.

    Pratik modi wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to configure Microsoft exchange server with Bea weblogic 6.1 for
    > sending mails, plz let me know how to do this or is there any possible way for
    > sending mails from weblogic 6.1 to microsoft exchange server, if yes plz give
    > a sample code and steps on how to install and run in weblogic 6.1.
    >
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Pratik

+ Reply to Thread