performance question - Weblogic

This is a discussion on performance question - Weblogic ; Hi Just wondering if it makes any difference to have one JMS server host 3 Queues or have 3 JMS servers host 1 Queue each? its basically sharing the same store whether has any perfirmance impacts. Any ideas is greatly ...

  1. performance question

    Hi
    Just wondering if it makes any difference to have one JMS server host 3 Queues
    or have 3 JMS servers host 1 Queue each? its basically sharing the same store
    whether has any perfirmance impacts.
    Any ideas is greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    Anamitra

  2. Re: performance question

    By sharing same store, messages to different queues can still
    aggregrate I/O - which usually improves performance up to a
    point. But it is hard to predict as the perf numbers are sensitive to
    differences hardware and application design. I suggest trying it out
    with a custom benchmark that models your app closely to see
    how your scenario fits in.

    Anamitra wrote:
    > Hi
    > Just wondering if it makes any difference to have one JMS server host 3 Queues
    > or have 3 JMS servers host 1 Queue each? its basically sharing the same store
    > whether has any perfirmance impacts.
    > Any ideas is greatly appreciated.
    > thanks
    > Anamitra