Unable to accept connection from remote member - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Unable to accept connection from remote member - Weblogic ; Hi, "logsIn Distributed Queue" is a distribution destiantion that have 2 members one named: "logsInQueue_2" and the other is: "logsInQueue", each one on a seperate WLS instances , "logsIn Distributed Queue" is the members templates name as well. We are ...

  1. Unable to accept connection from remote member

    Hi,

    "logsIn Distributed Queue" is a distribution destiantion that have 2 members one
    named: "logsInQueue_2" and the other is: "logsInQueue", each one on a seperate
    WLS instances , "logsIn Distributed Queue" is the members templates name as well.

    We are getting this error during cluster node startup.
    Any ideas?

    Regards.
    Eran

    member "logsInQueue" in "logsIn Distributed Queue" unable to accept connection
    from remote member "logsInQueue_2" due to exception weblogic.jms.common.JMSException:
    can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2 != logsIn Distributed Queue.
    weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2
    != logsIn Distributed Queue
    at weblogic.jms.backend.BEDestination.setupSystemSubs cription(BEDestination.java:4127)
    at weblogic.jms.backend.BEManager.sessionAndTopicSubs criberCreate(BEManager.java:247)
    at weblogic.jms.backend.BEManager.invoke(BEManager.ja va:410)
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteState Machine(Request.java:609)
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsy ncInternal(DispatcherImpl.java:128)
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsy ncFuture(DispatcherImpl.java:274)
    at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl_WLSkel.invo ke(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:466)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:409)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:353)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:144)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:404)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

  2. Re: Unable to accept connection from remote member

    Hi
    Is it possible to attach your config.xml here ?

    "eran" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >"logsIn Distributed Queue" is a distribution destiantion that have 2
    >members one
    >named: "logsInQueue_2" and the other is: "logsInQueue", each one on a
    >seperate
    >WLS instances , "logsIn Distributed Queue" is the members templates name
    >as well.
    >
    >We are getting this error during cluster node startup.
    >Any ideas?
    >
    >Regards.
    >Eran
    >
    > >Destination
    >member "logsInQueue" in "logsIn Distributed Queue" unable to accept connection
    >from remote member "logsInQueue_2" due to exception weblogic.jms.common.JMSException:
    >can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2 != logsIn Distributed
    >Queue.
    >weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: can't find queue target jndi table
    >for logsInQueue_2
    >!= logsIn Distributed Queue
    > at weblogic.jms.backend.BEDestination.setupSystemSubs cription(BEDestination.java:4127)
    > at weblogic.jms.backend.BEManager.sessionAndTopicSubs criberCreate(BEManager.java:247)
    > at weblogic.jms.backend.BEManager.invoke(BEManager.ja va:410)
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteState Machine(Request.java:609)
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsy ncInternal(DispatcherImpl.java:128)
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsy ncFuture(DispatcherImpl.java:274)
    > at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl_WLSkel.invo ke(Unknown Source)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:466)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:409)
    > at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:353)
    > at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:144)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:404)
    > at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

  3. Re: Unable to accept connection from remote member

    It looks like a member of a distributed queue has messages and no consumers,
    and
    after a timeout it tries to forward messages to another member.
    The forwarding may fail to establish a connection, as you see in the log.
    If there are still no consumers later, it should retry later.
    You report the seeing the logs only at boot time, when there are connection
    races.
    So it sounds like there are no problems after the cluster jndi events settle
    down.

    -Sal

    "eran" wrote in message

    > "Kats" wrote:
    > >
    > >Hi
    > >Is it possible to attach your config.xml here ?
    > >
    > >"eran" wrote:
    > >>
    > >>Hi,
    > >>
    > >>"logsIn Distributed Queue" is a distribution destiantion that have 2
    > >>members one
    > >>named: "logsInQueue_2" and the other is: "logsInQueue", each one on

    > >>seperate
    > >>WLS instances , "logsIn Distributed Queue" is the members templates

    > >name
    > >>as well.
    > >>
    > >>We are getting this error during cluster node startup.
    > >>Any ideas?
    > >>
    > >>Regards.
    > >>Eran

    > >>member "logsInQueue" in "logsIn Distributed Queue" unable to accept

    > >connection
    > >>from remote member "logsInQueue_2" due to exception

    weblogic.jms.common.JMSException:
    > >>can't find queue target jndi table for logsInQueue_2 != logsIn

    Distributed
    > >>Queue.
    > >>weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: can't find queue target jndi table
    > >>for logsInQueue_2
    > >>!= logsIn Distributed Queue
    > >> at

    weblogic.jms.backend.BEDestination.setupSystemSubs cription(BEDestination.jav
    a:4127)
    > >> at

    weblogic.jms.backend.BEManager.sessionAndTopicSubs criberCreate(BEManager.jav
    a:247)
    > >> at weblogic.jms.backend.BEManager.invoke(BEManager.ja va:410)
    > >> at

    weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteState Machine(Request.java:609)
    > >> at

    weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsy ncInternal(DispatcherImpl.
    java:128)
    > >> at

    weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsy ncFuture(DispatcherImpl.ja
    va:274)
    > >> at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl_WLSkel.invo ke(Unknown Source)
    > >> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:466)
    > >> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:409)
    > >> at

    weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
    t.java:353)
    > >> at

    weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:144)
    > >> at

    weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:404)
    > >> at

    weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( BasicExecuteRequest.java:3
    0)
    > >> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
    > >> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

  4. Re: Unable to accept connection from remote member

    Thanks.
    Eran

+ Reply to Thread