integration of MQSeries with WLS7.02 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on integration of MQSeries with WLS7.02 - Weblogic ; Hi, I am new to JMS & MQ. I am doing a task which uses MDB listenning to the message in a queue on MQ Series. Below is what I did. However the MDB doesn't work. Please help me. 1. ...

  1. integration of MQSeries with WLS7.02

    Hi,

    I am new to JMS & MQ. I am doing a task which uses MDB listenning to the message
    in a queue on MQ Series. Below is what I did. However the MDB doesn't work. Please
    help me.

    1. create a startup class for WLS, in which creates XAConnectionFactory and Queue
    object specified by MQ lib and bind them into WLS JNDI. for example "myQueueFactory"
    and "myQueue".
    2. deploy a MDB listen to the destination above "mqQueue"

    Peter

  2. RE: integration of MQSeries with WLS7.02

    Cld u post ur code for both the client and onMessage of the MDB?

+ Reply to Thread