how do I monitor temporary topic? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on how do I monitor temporary topic? - Weblogic ; Hi How can I monitor a temporary topic? I am publishing a message on a reply topic but I am not able to receive any message on listener....hence I wanted to monitor the temp...topic... also, any reason why the listener ...

  1. how do I monitor temporary topic?

    Hi

    How can I monitor a temporary topic?

    I am publishing a message on a reply topic but I am not able to
    receive any message on listener....hence I wanted to monitor the
    temp...topic...

    also, any reason why the listener is not picking up the message?

    thanks
    Khanderao

  2. Re: how do I monitor temporary topic?

    You should be able to see temporary queues and topics in the console, under
    the "Monitoring" tab (click on "Monitor JMS Destinations"). You can check
    the topic to see if it has any consumers. If the topic isn't there, are you
    sure that it's really being created?

    (And common question number two -- are you sure you called "start" on the
    connection you're using to receive from the topic?)

    greg

    "khanderao" wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > How can I monitor a temporary topic?
    >
    > I am publishing a message on a reply topic but I am not able to
    > receive any message on listener....hence I wanted to monitor the
    > temp...topic...
    >
    > also, any reason why the listener is not picking up the message?
    >
    > thanks
    > Khanderao

+ Reply to Thread