Foreign JMS Server - JNDI View Not Available - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Foreign JMS Server - JNDI View Not Available - Weblogic ; Hello, I was wondering if after I add a foreign JMS Server (JBoss) the JNDI view should still be available? When I attempt to "view" it after the server is added, I only see (access denied) at the root of ...

  1. Foreign JMS Server - JNDI View Not Available

    Hello,

    I was wondering if after I add a foreign JMS Server (JBoss) the JNDI view
    should still be available? When I attempt to "view" it after the server is
    added, I only see (access denied) at the root of my server. I'm using the
    jndi view available in the web console.

    If I remove the jms server, then the JNDI view works as expected... I would
    asume this is an error, but there do not appear to be any messages...

    Has anyone setup the foreign jms server and viewed the jndi tree after?

    thanks,

    John

  2. Re: Foreign JMS Server - JNDI View Not Available

    Please ignore this... much to my embarrassment (and joy) I found the
    problem... I couldn't reach the host from the wls box.

    My problem... works now :-)

    "John Childress" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was wondering if after I add a foreign JMS Server (JBoss) the JNDI view
    > should still be available? When I attempt to "view" it after the server

    is
    > added, I only see (access denied) at the root of my server. I'm using the
    > jndi view available in the web console.
    >
    > If I remove the jms server, then the JNDI view works as expected... I

    would
    > asume this is an error, but there do not appear to be any messages...
    >
    > Has anyone setup the foreign jms server and viewed the jndi tree after?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > John

+ Reply to Thread