JMS thin client application - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JMS thin client application - Weblogic ; I am developing a JMS thin client application hosted on a seperate UNIX box than the JMS server which is provided by a third party. Are wljmsclient.jar and wlclient.jar files from BEA Weblogic workshop 8.1 the only JMS API that ...

  1. JMS thin client application

    I am developing a JMS thin client application hosted on a seperate UNIX box than
    the JMS server which is provided by a third party.
    Are wljmsclient.jar and wlclient.jar files from BEA Weblogic workshop 8.1 the
    only JMS API
    that I need for my JMS thin client application?
    Is there any licensing fees for using these two jar files to build JMS thin client
    applications?
    Thanks

  2. Re: JMS thin client application

    Yazid Benkhellat wrote:

    > I am developing a JMS thin client application hosted on a seperate UNIX box than
    > the JMS server which is provided by a third party.
    > Are wljmsclient.jar and wlclient.jar files from BEA Weblogic workshop 8.1 the
    > only JMS API
    > that I need for my JMS thin client application?

    Yes, unless you are using WorkShop WebService APIs. I'm not
    sure if you need more (post to work-shop newsgroups to find out).
    > Is there any licensing fees for using these two jar files to build JMS thin client
    > applications?

    No!
    > Thanks

    Tom, BEA