Pending message in Queue - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Pending message in Queue - Weblogic ; All, During a load test, there are lots of pending messages in a queue. How can I speed up the message processing? Configure a session pool or increase poll interval? Any suggestion is welcome. I am new to this. Thanks. ...

  1. Pending message in Queue

    All,

    During a load test, there are lots of pending messages in a queue. How can I speed
    up the message processing? Configure a session pool or increase poll interval?

    Any suggestion is welcome. I am new to this. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Wen

  2. Re: Pending message in Queue

    Hi Rick

    I recommend starting with the JMS Performance Guide
    white-paper on dev2dev.bea.com. You can find it on
    the main JMS technology page:

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/jms/index.jsp

    Tom

    Rick Chang wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > During a load test, there are lots of pending messages in a queue. How can I speed
    > up the message processing? Configure a session pool or increase poll interval?
    >
    > Any suggestion is welcome. I am new to this. Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Wen

+ Reply to Thread