Hello,

I'm trying to integrate Weblogic 8.1 (running in a Windows 2000
server) with MQSeries 5.3 running in a OS/390 system. I have a session
bean sending a message to a MQ queue, and everything works correctly.
I'm trying to use a MDB, but I'm getting an exception (please see
bellow).
Using the same configuration values, I tried to point my MDB to a
queue in a Windows QManager, and it worked correctly.
Do you know if is there any problem related with integration between
weblogic and mqseries in a OS/390 system? Can someone help me with
this problem?

[EJB:010196]'javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2008: failed to open MQ
queue' Linked
exception = 'com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2,
Reason 2042'
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2008: failed to open MQ queue
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession.getQueueOpenExceptio n(MQQueueSession.ja
va:940)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueSession.createReceiver(MQQue ueSession.java:332)

Thanks

Paulo