JMS persistence problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JMS persistence problem - Weblogic ; Hi, I have persistence half working on WLS6.1 Messages are being written to the database ok. When I crash the server, the message is still there. When I bring the server back up the message appears in the destination but ...

  1. JMS persistence problem

    Hi,

    I have persistence half working on WLS6.1 Messages are being written to the database
    ok. When I crash the server, the message is still there. When I bring the server
    back up the message appears in the destination but is removed from the database.
    Therefore if the server crashes before the message is consumed it is lost.

    Any help appreciated.
    Fraser

  2. Re: JMS persistence problem

    The message appears in the destination but is removed
    from the database? That is strange behavior, and I
    have no explanation. I highly recommend contacting
    customer support. I also
    recommend trying the latest SP, just to see if that makes
    a difference.

    Tom, BEA

    Fraser wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have persistence half working on WLS6.1 Messages are being written to the database
    > ok. When I crash the server, the message is still there. When I bring the server
    > back up the message appears in the destination but is removed from the database.
    > Therefore if the server crashes before the message is consumed it is lost.
    >
    > Any help appreciated.
    > Fraser

+ Reply to Thread