JMS under WS 8.1 sp1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JMS under WS 8.1 sp1 - Weblogic ; I am moving an WL 6.1 sp4 application to WLS 8.1 sp1, under Windows 2K. JMS & the MDB has always worked fine with no problems. However now; When (re)start the WLS I get the following error message; "Failed to ...

  1. JMS under WS 8.1 sp1

    I am moving an WL 6.1 sp4 application to WLS 8.1 sp1, under Windows 2K. JMS & the
    MDB has always worked fine with no problems. However now;

    When (re)start the WLS I get the following error message;

    "Failed to create Web Service reliable Agents" "instance already exists"

    It appears to be the internally created Server, not one I have configured manually;

    WSStoreForwardInternalJMSServerServer

    and it has created two JMS destinations;

    WSInternaljms.Internal.queue.WSDupsEliminationHist oryQueueServer
    &
    WSInternaljms.Internal.queue.WSStoreForwardQueueServer

    Any pointers.

  2. Re: JMS under WS 8.1 sp1

    Found following error message in e-docs;

    BEA-220030
    Error: Failed to create Web Service reliable agents. e.

    Description
    Failed to create Web Service reliable agents.
    Cause
    Configuration error or admin server failure.
    Action
    Check configuration.

    What am I check in configuration? Have to keep resorting back to config,xml.booted
    and creating my JMS queue again. Even this doesn't work each time!

    I am not using WebServices, though I did have a "play" with Weblogic Workshop
    8.1!

    Could this have caused some problems?

    TIA.

    "Roger Lee" wrote:

    >I am moving an WL 6.1 sp4 application to WLS 8.1 sp1, under Windows 2K.
    >JMS & the
    >MDB has always worked fine with no problems. However now;
    >
    >When (re)start the WLS I get the following error message;
    >
    >"Failed to create Web Service reliable Agents" "instance already exists"
    >
    >It appears to be the internally created Server, not one I have configured
    >manually;
    >
    >WSStoreForwardInternalJMSServerServer
    >
    >and it has created two JMS destinations;
    >
    >WSInternaljms.Internal.queue.WSDupsEliminationHist oryQueueServer
    >&
    >WSInternaljms.Internal.queue.WSStoreForwardQueueServer
    >
    >Any pointers.

  3. Re: JMS under WS 8.1 sp1

    I think what you've got is a workshop enabled domai and it's upset for some
    reason.I'm not sure what the web service reliable agents are. I've also used
    workshop but had no problems.

    Try creating a basic weblogic domain with no workshop services using the
    domain config wizard.

    I'm also running 8.1 on win2k and have jms configured with distributed
    destinations and multiple jms servers , bridges etc and it all works fine.

    Pete
    "Roger Lee" wrote in message

    > Found following error message in e-docs;
    >
    > BEA-220030
    > Error: Failed to create Web Service reliable agents. e.
    >
    > Description
    > Failed to create Web Service reliable agents.
    > Cause
    > Configuration error or admin server failure.
    > Action
    > Check configuration.
    >
    > What am I check in configuration? Have to keep resorting back to

    config,xml.booted
    > and creating my JMS queue again. Even this doesn't work each time!
    >
    > I am not using WebServices, though I did have a "play" with Weblogic

    Workshop
    > 8.1!
    >
    > Could this have caused some problems?
    >
    > TIA.
    >
    > "Roger Lee" wrote:
    > >
    > >I am moving an WL 6.1 sp4 application to WLS 8.1 sp1, under Windows 2K.
    > >JMS & the
    > >MDB has always worked fine with no problems. However now;
    > >
    > >When (re)start the WLS I get the following error message;
    > >
    > >"Failed to create Web Service reliable Agents" "instance already exists"
    > >
    > >It appears to be the internally created Server, not one I have configured
    > >manually;
    > >
    > >WSStoreForwardInternalJMSServerServer
    > >
    > >and it has created two JMS destinations;
    > >

    >WSInternaljms.Internal.queue.WSDupsEliminationHist oryQueueSer

    ver
    > >&
    > >WSInternaljms.Internal.queue.WSStoreForwardQueueServer
    > >
    > >Any pointers.

+ Reply to Thread