Re: Problem with weblogic jdbc pool and jdbc driver from InetSoftware - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: Problem with weblogic jdbc pool and jdbc driver from InetSoftware - Weblogic ; Hello, I thought again to your question, and in fact I don't understand why you ask it (question was : Do you call 2 times getConnection() from the same lookup? ) To my mind, it's not illegal to make 2 ...

  1. Re: Problem with weblogic jdbc pool and jdbc driver from InetSoftware

    Hello,

    I thought again to your question, and in fact I don't understand why you ask it (question was : Do you call 2 times getConnection() from the same lookup? )

    To my mind, it's not illegal to make 2 call on getConnection() on the same DataSource, isnt'it ? So in this case why do you ask me this ?

    More, the stack trace message is java.sql.SQLException: Connection is closed because a new connection
    was requested from the DataSource :

    Why would you close a connection because a new connection was requested on the same DataSource ?

    regards,

    Dom

    > How long do you use the connections?
    >
    > Do you have set "inactive-connection-timeout-seconds"
    > ?
    >
    > Do you call 2 times getConnection() from the same
    > lookup?
    >
    > Volker Berlin
    > i-net software
    > technical support team

  2. Re: Problem with weblogic jdbc pool and jdbc driver from InetSoftware

    Just modify the following properties in your connection property file:

    IdleTimeout 500
    StmtTimeout 90

    I changed them to
    IdleTimeout 1000