We have BEA weblogic 8.1 and want to work with sql server Which driver
shoudl we use ?
i believe driver is deprecated
Bea talks about the new driver
"WebLogic Server 8.1 SP1 includes a new JDBC driver from BEA for connecting
to a Microsoft SQL Server database. The BEA WebLogic Type 4 JDBC MS SQL
Server driver replaces the WebLogic jDriver for Microsoft SQL Server, which
is deprecated. The new driver offers JDBC
3.0 compliance, support for some JDBC 2.0 extensions, and better
performance. BEA recommends that you use the new BEA WebLogic Type 4 JDBC MS
SQL Server driver in place of the WebLogic jDriver for Microsoft SQL
Server."

Do we have to install sp1 or sp2 to work with this driver. How can we get
sp1 ,

Thanks,