Does oracle driver in Weblogic 8.1 SP2 support StatementTimeout parameter? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Does oracle driver in Weblogic 8.1 SP2 support StatementTimeout parameter? - Weblogic ; Hello: I a doc explaining the new features included in SP3 I have read that the only driver that support the parameter StatementTimeout is weblogic jdbc type 4 driver, is it true? Regards, oiram...

  1. Does oracle driver in Weblogic 8.1 SP2 support StatementTimeout parameter?

    Hello:

    I a doc explaining the new features included in SP3 I have read that the only driver that support the parameter StatementTimeout is weblogic jdbc type 4 driver, is it true?

    Regards,
    oiram

  2. Re: Does oracle driver in Weblogic 8.1 SP2 support StatementTimeoutparameter?

    OIRAM wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > I a doc explaining the new features included in SP3 I have read that the only driver that support the parameter StatementTimeout is weblogic jdbc type 4 driver, is it true?
    >
    > Regards,
    > oiram

    Yes, but contact support. There *may* be a patch that would supply that for the other
    type-4 drivers.
    Joe

+ Reply to Thread