HELP !!!! Connection LEAK - Weblogic

This is a discussion on HELP !!!! Connection LEAK - Weblogic ; In DOCS/Articles, it is mentioned that a TOOL is available to view the LEAKED CONNECTIONS, NO.OF CONNECTION AVAILABLE...... REF : http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/wlse...pman_Gahir.jsp Can anyone tell me Where this tool is available ? In Docs, it is given that in PetStore Example, ...

  1. HELP !!!! Connection LEAK

    In DOCS/Articles, it is mentioned that a TOOL is available to view the LEAKED CONNECTIONS,
    NO.OF CONNECTION AVAILABLE......

    REF :
    http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/wlse...pman_Gahir.jsp

    Can anyone tell me Where this tool is available ? In Docs, it is given that in
    PetStore Example, the tool is avialble...But o could not find it...... Bcoz it
    is very difficult to know whether a connection leak occured or not....Even after
    Forcing Garbage Collector,,, i cannot see any Leaked Connection......

    Iam desperate and all my efforts to rule out connection leak is becoming waste..
    For the last 1 week iam into this job, and still not able to detect or view the
    connection...
    I have tried all the methods like,,,

    enable connection leak profile = true,
    Force Garbage Collection...

    But still icannot view any LEAKED CONNECTIONS....PLEASE HELP ME.. Iam getting
    mad.........

  2. Re: HELP !!!! Connection LEAK

    I dont think there is any such tool provided by BEA to detect connection leaks.

    You can use the "enable connection leak profile " which will give Warning messages
    whenever a connection leak is detected by WLS Server.

    WLS 8.1 also provides an option of
    "Inactive Connection Timeout:" in the console which releases the connection into
    Pool if the connection is inactive for the specified period of time.

    Else you can also use Profiles like JProbe and Optimize it to detect memory leaks.
    However if you have properly closed all your connections you are not likely to
    any connection leaks unless there is an issue with the JDBC Drivers.

    "saiprabhusai" wrote:

    >In DOCS/Articles, it is mentioned that a TOOL is available to view the
    >LEAKED CONNECTIONS,
    >NO.OF CONNECTION AVAILABLE......
    >
    >REF :
    >http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/wlse...pman_Gahir.jsp
    >

    >Can anyone tell me Where this tool is available ? In Docs, it is given
    >that in
    >PetStore Example, the tool is avialble...But o could not find it......
    >Bcoz it
    >is very difficult to know whether a connection leak occured or not....Even
    >after
    >Forcing Garbage Collector,,, i cannot see any Leaked Connection......
    >

    >Iam desperate and all my efforts to rule out connection leak is becoming
    >waste..
    >For the last 1 week iam into this job, and still not able to detect or
    >view the
    >connection...
    >I have tried all the methods like,,,
    >
    >enable connection leak profile = true,
    >Force Garbage Collection...
    >
    >But still icannot view any LEAKED CONNECTIONS....PLEASE HELP ME.. Iam
    >getting

+ Reply to Thread