In DOCS/Articles, it is mentioned that a TOOL is available to view the LEAKED CONNECTIONS,
NO.OF CONNECTION AVAILABLE......

REF :
http://dev2dev.bea.com/products/wlse...pman_Gahir.jsp

Can anyone tell me Where this tool is available ? In Docs, it is given that in
PetStore Example, the tool is avialble...But o could not find it...... Bcoz it
is very difficult to know whether a connection leak occured or not....Even after
Forcing Garbage Collector,,, i cannot see any Leaked Connection......

Iam desperate and all my efforts to rule out connection leak is becoming waste..
For the last 1 week iam into this job, and still not able to detect or view the
connection...
I have tried all the methods like,,,

enable connection leak profile = true,
Force Garbage Collection...

But still icannot view any LEAKED CONNECTIONS....PLEASE HELP ME.. Iam getting