Hi ,
I have mulitple datasources going against different databases and have been set
up to honor global transactions.
Now I have a few web applications running on the server and each one of them uses
only the datasource for which it needs to connect to.The database access code
gets the connection from datasource object, does what is needed and closes the
connection

Now I have another web application which will be going to all these databases
and do inserts and updates.
If I decide to reuse the code from these already developed web applications which
manages their connection object independently,
is it possible for me to do all the inserts and updates within a transaction.
For eg

Transaction: begin
{
Customer.insert();
Assets.insert();
Affiliations.insert();
..
}
Transaction:end

The insert methods are basically the same for all the Objects but going against
different DataSources
For Eg:

insert ()
{
Connection conn = DataSource.getConnection();
// do what is needed.
conn.close();

}

I hope my question is clear..