We (JInspired) are currently starting to prepare for the next release of JDBInsight
2.2 which is focused on transaction concurrency issues based on detailed tracing
and timeline analysis. If anyone is interested we have an evaluation download
of JDBInsight 2.1.03 which includes an very early preview of "Trace-in-Trace"
that is the basis for the 2.2 release.

I would appreciate any feedback in terms of feature set and performance load of
the tracing. We hope to have the server side aspect finished this week and for
the remaining weeks our focus is on the production of quality visualizations within
the console.

More Information:
http://www.jinspired.com/products/jd...ads/index.html

Regards,