Optimal heap size for admin server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Optimal heap size for admin server - Weblogic ; Hi all, I have this generic question about heap size. Does BEA have any recommended heap size for admin server in a clustered domain? If not BEA, does anybody have any experience to share? Obviously, as admin server doesn't host ...

  1. Optimal heap size for admin server

    Hi all,
    I have this generic question about heap size. Does BEA have any recommended heap
    size for admin server in a clustered domain? If not BEA, does anybody have any
    experience to share? Obviously, as admin server doesn't host any app, it doesn't
    need a lot of memory.
    Thanks,
    Abbas

  2. Re: Optimal heap size for admin server

    Try using 128 MB ...
    I use normally 256 ...

    "Abbas" wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >I have this generic question about heap size. Does BEA have any recommended
    >heap
    >size for admin server in a clustered domain? If not BEA, does anybody
    >have any
    >experience to share? Obviously, as admin server doesn't host any app,
    >it doesn't
    >need a lot of memory.
    >Thanks,
    >Abbas