Forgive me all you WL6.1 experts, but this is my first stab at
creating a config.xml and deploying an ear file (with a war inside).
I went through the console and deployed the ear and it says it's
deployed successfully (but I don't see it going through the motions
with the ejbs). How do I know what url to access my site via? I set
it up as the defaultWebApp:

LoggingEnabled="true" Name="loyaltyServer"/>

But I still get the following error:

default ctx,loyaltyServer) found no context for "/lty/cmg/co
ntent/cmf/index.html". This request does not match the context path
for any installed web applications and there is no default web
application configured.>