Weblogic on Tandem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic on Tandem - Weblogic ; Is any body using Weblogic on the Tandem? Does it work as expected? We're starting a feasibility study on migrating an application running on Weblogic 5.1 (WinNT) to Weblogic 7.0 (Tandem). Any comments are welcome, Wagner DosAnjos TSI Connections, Inc....

  1. Weblogic on Tandem

    Is any body using Weblogic on the Tandem? Does it work as expected?

    We're starting a feasibility study on migrating an application running
    on Weblogic 5.1 (WinNT) to Weblogic 7.0 (Tandem).

    Any comments are welcome,

    Wagner DosAnjos
    TSI Connections, Inc.

  2. Re: Weblogic on Tandem

    wanjos@yahoo.com (W d'Anjos) wrote:
    > Is any body using Weblogic on the Tandem? Does it work as expected?
    >
    > We're starting a feasibility study on migrating an application running
    > on Weblogic 5.1 (WinNT) to Weblogic 7.0 (Tandem).

    Unfortunately, all versions of WebLogic Server for Tandem NSK have
    been "retired" -- thus no support from BEA:

    http://edocs.bea.com/wls/certifications/certs/eol.html

    However, there's an upside! See HP's Technical Paper entitled,
    "Tuning Guide for BEA WebLogic Server for the HP NonStop Server",
    located here:

    http://h71033.www7.hp.com/nsswdocs/w...p%20Server.htm

    In the configuration, they use version G06.20 and WebLogic Server 7.0
    SP1.

    Good Luck! Let me know if you decide to go with the Tandem Platform.

    Brian J. Mitchell
    Systems Administrator, TRX
    email: brian.mitchell@trx.com
    office: +1 404 327 7238
    mobile: +1 678 283 6530

  3. Re: Weblogic on Tandem

    Hi,

    Weblogic 9.2 is now available for the Tandem as well:

    BEA WebLogic Server 9.2 on HP NonStop Operating System H06.10 SUT

    David

+ Reply to Thread