Hi,
what does this mean? I had a working J2EE-application with 2 ejb-jars.
The packages were poorly named and all I did was added com.sonera in
front of every package. EJBC runs fine, but when deploying I get the
exception below. I've tried it on WL81sp2 and WL81sp3. Any help is
greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Jari

Exception:weblogic.management.ApplicationException : prepare failed for
emove-core-entity-ejb.jar Module: emove-core-entity-ejb.jar Error:
Exception preparing module:
EJBModule(emove-core-entity-ejb.jar,status=NEW) Unable to deploy EJB:
emove-core-entity-ejb.jar from emove-core-entity-ejb.jar: Exception:
'weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerationException: Error in
RDBMSCodeGenerator.generateCmrGetterMethod:
weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerationException: [EJB:012017]Error while
generating One to Many Collection. java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\bea\user_projects\domains\emovedomain\.\emovese rver\.wlnotdelete\EJBCompilerCache\-1svbe30157euf\com\sonera\emove\ejb\entity\cardfail ure\cardunit\receiverinfo\CardUnitReceiverInfoCMP_ 7w4yja__WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS_cardUnitBean_cardUnitRe ceiverInfo_Iterator.java
(The system cannot find the path specified) at