Hi,

I am involved in a weblogic migration project. I have a application
which is running fine in WLS 6.1 and we are migrating it to WLS 8.1 .

After the migration, we tested the application ,we found that when we
try to update any details to the database, a junk value is inserted in
the database instead of the value that has to be inserted.

Pls Help.

MY weblogic-ejb-jar file is :-


8.1.0 EJB//EN' 'http://www.bea.com/servers/wls810/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd'>





AccountEntity


false



WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS
7.0
META-INF/weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar-account.xml



AccountEntityRemote
AccountEntity



My ejb-jar.xml file is :-



JavaBeans 2.0//EN' 'http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd'>





AccountEntity
com.uswest.bean.cmd.entity.AccountEntityHome
com.uswest.bean.cmd.entity.AccountEntity
com.uswest.bean.cmd.entity.AccountEntityLocalHome
com.uswest.bean.cmd.entity.AccountEntityLocal
com.uswest.bean.cmd.entity.AccountEntityBean
Container
com.uswest.bean.cmd.entity.AccountEntityPK
False
2.x

a_userID









AccountEntity
Local
*

Required




MY weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar file is :-



WebLogic 8.1.0 EJB RDBMS Persistence//EN'
'http://www.bea.com/servers/wls810/dtd/weblogic-rdbms20-persistence-810.dtd'>




AccountEntity
cmdDataSource

ctxa_account

a_ctxaID
ctxa_id


ejbPostCreate

Oracle