I'm trying to build an Entity Bean with CMP in Workshop and am receiving the following
error:

ERROR: ERROR: Error from ejbc: [EJB:011017]Error while reading 'META-INF/weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml'.
The error was:

ERROR: In ejb: 'Job', Table: 'JObs' is missing a field-map for the Primary Key
cmp-field: 'jobid'. For a given Bean, each Table must contain a field-map for
each Primary Key cmp-field.

ERROR: In ejb: 'Job', Table: 'Jobs' is missing a field-map for the Primary Key
cmp-field: 'jobid'. For a given Bean, each Table must contain a field-map for
each Primary Key cmp-field.

ERROR: ERROR: ejbc couldn't invoke compiler
---------------------------------------
The weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml file is generated and doesn't contain any mappings.
Here's how I have things set up:

I have an EJB project A with folder B with contains 2 entity beans created in
Workshop 'Job' and 'Jobtasks' (no relation yet).
The property sheet for Job defines the data-source-name, ejb-name, table-name
and prim-key-class=java.lang.String (only because it made me do this, the primary
key is a single String field called 'jobid') - also I'm using an Oracle datasource.
My CMP fields have the same name as the oracle columns except that Oracle has
them in all uppercase, e.g. JOBID. I tried to follow the steps in Workshop help
and a Weblogic server book I have but maybe I'm missing something??