Migration from Weblogic 5 to 8 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Migration from Weblogic 5 to 8 - Weblogic ; Currently my code is running on Weblogic 5. I have a pool connection. This is used by the ejb and it is defined in deployment descriptor. I want to migrate on Weblogic 8. I want to use data source instead ...

  1. Migration from Weblogic 5 to 8

    Currently my code is running on Weblogic 5. I have a pool connection. This is used
    by the ejb and it is defined in deployment descriptor. I want to migrate on Weblogic
    8. I want to use data source instead of connection pool. How can I do it?

  2. Re: Migration from Weblogic 5 to 8

    Refer to http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/upg...ade51to81.html

    "Paul" wrote:

    >Currently my code is running on Weblogic 5. I have a pool connection.
    >This is used
    >by the ejb and it is defined in deployment descriptor. I want to migrate
    >on Weblogic
    >8. I want to use data source instead of connection pool. How can I do
    >it?

+ Reply to Thread