I believe that concurrent access to the same read-only CMP Entity bean is supposed
to cause a new entity bean to be created and populated by data from the cached
bean. This makes sense since, being a read-only, there is no need to go to the
DB to fetch the data. The data is already in the cached bean.

Yet, when I have multiple threads (they happen to be different MDBs running on
their own threads) accessing the same entity bean by findByPrimaryKey, I see a
SELECT stmt executed to pull data from the DB for the second bean.

Any insight?
Thanks.
AL