Hi all,

the problem occurred when I migrated from JBuilder7 to JBuilderX.
I have two entity beans Fac and ObjItem which have a unidirectional 1:1 relationship
from Fac to ObjItem. ObjItem has
ObjItemId as Primary Key and Fac has FacId as Primary Key. With
this relationship I get a CMR field objItem in ejb Fac. In the database (Oracle
9i) there exist two tables Fac and ObjItem with FacId as Foreign Key to ObjItem.
FacId and ObjItemId both have not null constraints.
A Facade Session Bean FacilityCreator with a business method createFacility(FacDTO
fac) invokes the create method of the fac entity bean.
As long as I compiled and deployed this ejbs with JBuilder7 to WL 8.1 SP 1 everything
was fine and worked well. But when I used JBuilderX with WL 8.1 SP 1 I received
an IllegalArgumentException. So I searched the Newsgroups back and forth and tried
to change the server-settings (delay-database-insert, order-database-operations,
..) but never was able to work around this exception.

java.rmi.RemoteException: EJB Exception: ; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException: EJB Exception:; nested exception is: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
[EJB:010133]Illegal attempt to assign a removed bean to a CMR field. The EJB with
primary key '180770100000167' has been removed and cannot be assigned to this
CMR field.

at weblogic.rjvm.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(Bas icOutboundRequest.java:108)

at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke( ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:284)

at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke( ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:244)--
Fehlgeschlagen: createFacility(lc2iedm_5_0.FAC@1b6101e)

at jbx_test.FacilityCreator_uq5aog_EOImpl_811_WLStub. createFacility(Unknown Source)

at jbx_test.FacilityCreatorTestClient1.createFacility (FacilityCreatorTestClient1.java:231)

at jbx_test.FacilityCreatorTestClient1.main(FacilityC reatorTestClient1.java:311)

I would be thankful to any advice,
Irmtrud