Hi,
We are using weblogic7.0 sp1 and oracle 9.2.0.4. Sometimes I am
getting ObjectNotFoundException when i am trying to fetch an
EntityBean with findByPrimaryKey even though the row is present in the
table.I am not getting this error consistantly .

Is it a problem with weblogic. Is there any fix pack available
for this.My Entity bean is CMP bean and i am using Local Interfaces. I
am calling my beans thro a session facade whose transaction attributes
"Required".
My CMP entity beans transaction attributes are "Required". I am using
a XA ConnectionPool for my entity beans with minimum and maximum
capacity of 40 connections. In database we have given permission for
selecting pending transactions.

If there is no problem with weblogic then what are all the
possible conditions for this exception. I could not see any such
problem in this group. Am i missing anything..

Thanks in advance.