I've implemented a finder using weblogic 8.1 sp2 on win2000 utilizing
Pointbase as my database and the driver is the
com.pointbase.jdbc.jdbcUniversalDriver. The datatype for the active
column is BOOLEAN. I am receiving an exception "EXCEPTION: 25007
Illegal cast operation between type: BOOLEAN and type: DECIMAL" when
the finder executes the following example EJB-QL. It appears that
somewhere deep in the bowels of weblogic the value "true" is converted
to "1".

Example EJB-QL: SELECT OBJECT(a) FROM MyObject a WHERE a.active = true

Any suggestions,
Richard Wallingsford