EJB QL - Weblogic

This is a discussion on EJB QL - Weblogic ; I am having a problem with Entity beans that I hope someone may be able to help me with. I created a entity bean that is based on an Oracle 8i table. The table looks like the following: KMATID NUMBER ...

  1. EJB QL

    I am having a problem with Entity beans that I hope someone may be able to help
    me with. I created a entity bean that is based on an Oracle 8i table. The table
    looks like the following:

    KMATID NUMBER
    ROOTKMAT VARCHAR(50)
    PRODUCTID VARCHAR(50)
    CLASSID VARCHAR(50)

    I have made the findByPrimaryKey to accept BigDecimal. I have also made another
    finder method findByRootKmat that returns a collection. The EJB QL is below:

    SELECT OJBECT(k) FROM KmatTab k WHERE k.rootkmat = ?1

    The findByPrimaryKey works just fine yet the findByRootKmat gets nothing. The
    intersting thing is if I change the EJB QL to have a hard coded value then it
    works.

    SELECT OJBECT(k) FROM KmatTab k WHERE k.rootkmat = 'ML570'

    I am not sure what else I can do to get this to work. I have even tried puttin
    '?1'. Does anyone have any ideas?

  2. Re: EJB QL

    Hi

    Please see my reply in: