Access not allowed java.sql.SQLException: Cannot obtain connection - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Access not allowed java.sql.SQLException: Cannot obtain connection - Weblogic ; Hi All, I have developed a very simple CMP entity bean and it did deploy without problems. I have a connection to the database and initial connection number is sitting at 5. The environment is Weblogic 7.0 and it is ...

  1. Access not allowed java.sql.SQLException: Cannot obtain connection

    Hi All,

    I have developed a very simple CMP entity bean and it did deploy without problems.
    I have a connection to the database and initial connection number is sitting at
    5.

    The environment is Weblogic 7.0 and it is connecting to the Oracle 8 database.

    However, when I try to run a test (utilizing Cactus) that invokes findByPrimary
    i get an error like the one below:

    Problem in findByPrimaryKey while preparing or executing statement: 'null': java.sql.SQLException:
    Cannot obtain connection after 30 seconds. , Exception = Access not allowed java.sql.SQLException:
    Cannot obtain connection after 30 seconds. , Exception = Access not allowed at
    weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection.wrapAndThrowSQLExcept ion(Connection.java:694) at
    weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection.getOrCreateConnection (Connection.java:616) at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection.prepareStatement(Conn ection.java:131)
    at weblogic.jdbc.rmi.internal.ConnectionImpl.prepareS tatement(ConnectionImpl.java:139)
    at weblogic.jdbc.rmi.SerialConnection.prepareStatemen t(SerialConnection.java:92)
    at com.cgi.cit.expressvu.ExpressVuCPSubscriberLocalBe an_649vtl__WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.ejbFindByPrimaryKey

    Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Access not allowed java.sql.SQLException: Cannot obtain connection

    The problem in this case was in the fileRealm.properties file which was missing
    the entry for this specific connection pool.

    Thanks Ben

    "Ozrenko Cvoro" wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I have developed a very simple CMP entity bean and it did deploy without
    >problems.
    >I have a connection to the database and initial connection number is
    >sitting at
    >5.
    >
    >The environment is Weblogic 7.0 and it is connecting to the Oracle 8
    >database.
    >
    >However, when I try to run a test (utilizing Cactus) that invokes findByPrimary
    >i get an error like the one below:
    >
    >Problem in findByPrimaryKey while preparing or executing statement: 'null':
    >java.sql.SQLException:
    >Cannot obtain connection after 30 seconds. , Exception = Access not allowed
    >java.sql.SQLException:
    >Cannot obtain connection after 30 seconds. , Exception = Access not allowed
    >at
    >weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection.wrapAndThrowSQLExcept ion(Connection.java:694)
    >at
    >weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection.getOrCreateConnection (Connection.java:616)
    >at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection.prepareStatement(Conn ection.java:131)
    >at weblogic.jdbc.rmi.internal.ConnectionImpl.prepareS tatement(ConnectionImpl.java:139)
    >at weblogic.jdbc.rmi.SerialConnection.prepareStatemen t(SerialConnection.java:92)
    >at com.cgi.cit.expressvu.ExpressVuCPSubscriberLocalBe an_649vtl__WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.ejbFindByPrimaryKey
    >
    >Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
    >

    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread