Unable to use the relationship between the BEans - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Unable to use the relationship between the BEans - Weblogic ; Hi All, I am deploying two Simple CMP Entity Beans in WebLoic8.1 and getting the Error: [EJB:011020]The database table: MYCUSTOMER does not contain the columns: . Please consult your database mappings in the weblogic-cmp-rdbms.xml deployment descriptor and ensure these match ...

  1. Unable to use the relationship between the BEans

    Hi All,

    I am deploying two Simple CMP Entity Beans in WebLoic8.1 and getting the Error:
    [EJB:011020]The database table: MYCUSTOMER does not contain the columns: . Please
    consult your database mappings in the weblogic-cmp-rdbms.xml deployment descriptor
    and ensure these match your database schema.

    Here are my DB Scripts..
    create table mycustomer(
    cust_id number,
    firstName varchar2(25),
    lastName varchar2(25),
    Address varchar2(100),
    phone varchar2(25)
    )

    alter table mycustomer add constraint
    CN_MYCUSTOMER_PK
    PRIMARY KEY (CUST_ID)

    create table MYACCOUNT(
    account_id number not null,
    account_type number,
    balance number(10,5),
    cust_id number not null
    )

    alter table myaccount add constraint
    CN_MYACCOUNT_PK
    PRIMARY KEY (ACCOUNT_ID)

    alter table myaccount add constraint
    CN_MYACCOUNT_MYCUSTOMER_FK
    FOREIGN KEY (CUST_ID)
    REFERENCES MYCUSTOMER;

    relationships node in ejb-jar.xml

    customer-account

    customer
    Customer-has-many-Accounts
    One

    customer
    Customer

    account
    account
    java.util.Collection

    account
    Account-Belongs-to-One-Customer
    Many

    account
    Account

    and the weblogic-rdbms-rlation element from weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml

    customer-account

    Account-Belongs-to-One-Customer

    MYACCOUNT
    MYCUSTOMER

    CUST_ID
    CUST_ID

    Why i am getting this Error. ?? The should point to the primary
    key of MYACCOUNT Table or to the Primary Key of MYCUSTOMER Table ? I tried both
    the options but still getting Errors.

    Pls let me know..
    Thanks
    Sateesh

  2. Re: Unable to use the relationship between the BEans

    Is that the complete error message ? That is, the error message does not list
    any of the names of the columns that it thinks is missing ?

  3. Re: Unable to use the relationship between the BEans

    Hi ,
    Thanks for your reply.. The Server gave the Column names in the Error msg
    I deployed the app using JBuilderX and it seems some how JBuilderX didn'd deploy
    the latest files..

    Now it is resolved thanks again..

    -Sateesh

    "thorick" wrote:

    >Is that the complete error message ? That is, the error message does
    >not list
    >any of the names of the columns that it thinks is missing ?

+ Reply to Thread