Hi there,
I am interetsed in the field-group feature Weblogic provided, similiar to JDO's
fecth group.
Here is my question, if an un-grouped attribute is accessed, does WebLogic compute
the minimum SELECT to load the data or a full-blow SELECT to refresh the object?
If the former case is true, the data could be stale as the fetched grouped attribute
could be changed outside but not load in again (since minimum SELECT).
If the latter case is true, what if the client had changed the fetched attribute
data? Will refresh cause the problem (change is lost!)?
Thanks,
King