MarshalException and NotSerializableException in weblogic 6.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on MarshalException and NotSerializableException in weblogic 6.1 - Weblogic ; Hi We have entity CMP 2.x complaint beans which we deployed it in Weblogic 6.1 it was working fine previously but from all few days its throwing following 2 exceptions java.rmi.MarshalException and java.io.NotSerializableException but there is no error log or ...

  1. MarshalException and NotSerializableException in weblogic 6.1

    Hi
    We have entity CMP 2.x complaint beans which we deployed it in Weblogic 6.1

    it was working fine previously but from all few days its throwing

    following 2 exceptions java.rmi.MarshalException and

    java.io.NotSerializableException but there is no error log or

    anything ...... we get to see this error only when you see the JNDI tree

    Can someone help me out of this

    Thanks
    Pavithra

  2. Re: MarshalException and NotSerializableException in weblogic 6.1

    Have you filed the case with BEA support? If you post the stack trace for
    the exceptions,
    I can take a look.

    Seth

    "Pavithra" wrote in message

    > Hi
    > We have entity CMP 2.x complaint beans which we deployed it in Weblogic

    6.1

    > it was working fine previously but from all few days its throwing
    >
    > following 2 exceptions java.rmi.MarshalException and
    >
    > java.io.NotSerializableException but there is no error log or
    >
    > anything ...... we get to see this error only when you see the JNDI tree
    >
    > Can someone help me out of this
    >
    > Thanks
    > Pavithra

+ Reply to Thread