N 1 call's solution in CMP entities - Weblogic

This is a discussion on N 1 call's solution in CMP entities - Weblogic ; I wonder if WebLogic solves the problem of N 1 calls, and if so what setting should be made in the application descriptor?...

  1. N 1 call's solution in CMP entities

    I wonder if WebLogic solves the problem of N 1 calls, and if so what setting should be made in the application descriptor?

  2. Re: N 1 call's solution in CMP entities

    Hi
    If you're referring to the process of executing a finder to get a list of N primary
    keys
    followed by N separate queries to load the beans specified by the N keys,
    then 'finders-load-bean' is what you are looking for. The beans will be created
    and inserted into cache by the finder in a single database trip.

    -thorick

+ Reply to Thread