Primary Key Auto Generation - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Primary Key Auto Generation - Weblogic ; I am using Oracle sequence to generate my Primary keys. The sequence increment is defined as 2. But when Container inserts the data in database it increments by 1. I am using weblogic 8.1.1 and Oracle 9.2.0 Any solution ??...

  1. Primary Key Auto Generation

    I am using Oracle sequence to generate my Primary keys. The sequence increment is defined as 2. But when Container inserts the data in database it increments by 1. I am using weblogic 8.1.1 and Oracle 9.2.0
    Any solution ??

  2. Re: Primary Key Auto Generation

    Hi

    Please do not post the same question to multiple newsgroups.

    See my reply in the other group.

    thanks

    -thorick

+ Reply to Thread