logging container generated sql - Weblogic

This is a discussion on logging container generated sql - Weblogic ; all, i'm developing some wls managed cmp entities. i don't see any sql logged to the logs (server & jdbc). could someone help me get this configured, i spent quite a bit of time in the docs and couldn't find ...

  1. logging container generated sql

    all,

    i'm developing some wls managed cmp entities. i don't see any sql logged to the
    logs (server & jdbc). could someone help me get this configured, i spent quite
    a bit of time in the docs and couldn't find any reference to this. i did find
    something in the past about using the debug version of the oracle drivers. this
    confused me a little bit since the sql is generated by the container it seems
    that i should be able to configure the container to log this.

    tia,
    sean

  2. Re: logging container generated sql

    Try setting -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.codegen.verbose= true property when
    the server is started...

    "Sean McDaniel" wrote in message

    > all,
    >
    > i'm developing some wls managed cmp entities. i don't see any sql logged

    to the
    > logs (server & jdbc). could someone help me get this configured, i spent

    quite
    > a bit of time in the docs and couldn't find any reference to this. i did

    find
    > something in the past about using the debug version of the oracle drivers.

    this
    > confused me a little bit since the sql is generated by the container it

    seems
    > that i should be able to configure the container to log this.
    >
    > tia,
    > sean

  3. Re: logging container generated sql

    thanks carl! i can now see the stmts and what is bound.

    btw, here's something minor. i see this in the log:
    [WLS70Run] [AuditBean_ypj56d__WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS] : paramIdx :1 binded with value
    :384

    "binded" is not a word.

    thanks again,
    sean

    "Carl" wrote:
    >Try setting -Dweblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.codegen.verbose= true property
    >when
    >the server is started...
    >
    >"Sean McDaniel" wrote in message
    >>
    >> all,
    >>
    >> i'm developing some wls managed cmp entities. i don't see any sql

    >logged
    >to the
    >> logs (server & jdbc). could someone help me get this configured, i

    >spent
    >quite
    >> a bit of time in the docs and couldn't find any reference to this.

    > i did
    >find
    >> something in the past about using the debug version of the oracle drivers.

    >this
    >> confused me a little bit since the sql is generated by the container

    >it
    >seems
    >> that i should be able to configure the container to log this.
    >>
    >> tia,
    >> sean

  4. Re: logging container generated sql

    'btw' is not a word.

    thanks

    :-)

    "Sean McDaniel" wrote:

    >thanks carl! i can now see the stmts and what is bound.
    >
    >btw, here's something minor. i see this in the log:
    > [WLS70Run] [AuditBean_ypj56d__WebLogic_CMP_RDBMS] : paramIdx :1 binded
    >with value
    >:384
    >
    >"binded" is not a word.
    >
    >thanks again,