We are using Weblogic 7.0 (7.0.0.1) as our application server, Oracle 9i (9.2.0.1.0) as our database. We are using classes12.zip(type 4 driver) located in %WL_HOME%/Weblogic700/ server/ext/jdbc/oracle/901 for database driver (we are using timestamp in our application). While inserting record using CMP in CLOB cloumn, it gives an error. According to documentation, we also added OracleClob in weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml descriptor. But it didn't worked. We have declared data type for CLOB as String in abstract setter & getter method. Can you please help me to sort out the problem. Your help will be really appreaciated.