Problem in entity bean while deploying - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Problem in entity bean while deploying - Weblogic ; Hi I have a application running in weblogic 8.1 I am having a problem while deploying an entity bean. The error it gives is - "The Entity EJB requires the table: ALC_TBL to be accessible. Please ensure that this table ...

  1. Problem in entity bean while deploying

    Hi

    I have a application running in weblogic 8.1
    I am having a problem while deploying an entity bean. The error it gives is -

    "The Entity EJB requires the table: ALC_TBL to be accessible. Please ensure that
    this table exists and is accessible."
    We are using oracle 8i database. The table is also there in the database but may
    be because of the large size of the table it is failing. Is there any property
    which I can set for this thing to work.

    Regards
    Ritesh

  2. Re: Problem in entity bean while deploying

    Are the tables created with the create-default-dbms-tables element?
    Is the Connection Pool/DataSource configured with the Oracle database?

    thanks,
    Deepak
    "Ritesh" wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have a application running in weblogic 8.1
    >I am having a problem while deploying an entity bean. The error it gives
    >is -
    >
    >"The Entity EJB requires the table: ALC_TBL to be accessible. Please
    >ensure that
    >this table exists and is accessible."
    >We are using oracle 8i database. The table is also there in the database
    >but may
    >be because of the large size of the table it is failing. Is there any
    >property
    >which I can set for this thing to work.
    >
    >Regards
    >Ritesh